Vacation

                                                 

By Babo Milk

If I go on vacation to any place in the world, I would probably travel to Tokyo, Japan. I’ve always dreamed of visiting Japan, mainly because I want to try different kinds of Japanese food including a variety of different noodles, sushi and sweet treats. I would also love to go shopping in Japan’s enormous malls and purchase all kinds of little trinkets I probably won’t need. Seeing Japan’s native flower, the cherry blossom, would be such a nice experience. Japan is also meant to be very clean and put together. Japan is also one of the safest countries in the world with one of the safest crime rates. I would love to go and do karaoke with my friends in the place where karaoke was born. Japan is a place where you can meet new people, learn new things, and experience new situations. I hope one day I can truly visit this astounding country.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Island